The literary short stories offered up for critique are listed below.
See Submissions to submit your story. They should be reasonably family-friendly, not overtly gruesome or sexual. Once accepted, it will be published on the home page with links here.
- 002: The Coffin Route by John McGowan (1,796 words) – Thursday 10th January 2013
- 003: Mrs Boffa by Rose Mary Boehm (3,100 words) – Saturday 13th January
- 008: ‘Have Some Cookies and Milk’ by Ethan Holmes (literary: 4,791words) – Sunday 17th February
- 010: Affective Lines by Laura Pahapill (literary: 3,636 words) – Saturday 23rd March
- 014: ‘Home is where the heart was…’ by Elle Kristianson (literary: 2,331 words) – Saturday 15th June
- 015: Elenor Margaret Delaney by Heide Braley (literary: 737 words) – Saturday 22nd June
Please do take a look and leave your comments. Thank you.